|Home>Bearing knowledge> Reasons for bearing damage and details of rescue methods|
Reasons for bearing damage and details of rescue methods
Source: China Bearing Network Time: 2014-06-21
|/*250*250 was created on 2017/12/25*/ var cpro_id = 'u3171089';|
1) Peeling damage condition: When the SKF bearing receives the load rotation, the raceway surface or the rolling surface of the inner ring and the outer ring will appear as a scale-like peeling appearance due to tumbling fatigue.
Cause: Excessive load. Poor equipment (non-linear) Torque load Foreign matter intrusion, water ingress. Poor smoothness, smoothing agent is not suitable SKF bearing clearance is not proper. SKF bearing box accuracy is not good; SKF bearing box rigidity unevenness axis The deflection is caused by large rust, corrosion points, abrasions and indentations (external deformation appearance).
Method: Check the size of the load and re-examine the SKF bearing improvement equipment method to improve the sealing equipment, stop the rust prevention, use the smooth viscosity of the appropriate viscosity, improve the smooth method. View the accuracy of the shaft and SKF bearing box. View the clearance.
2) Peeling damage condition: a dark surface with slight abrasion appears; there are many small cracks from the outside to the inside of the dark surface to 5-10m; and a small drop occurs in a large area (small peeling)
Reason: The smoothing agent is not suitable. The foreign matter enters the smoothing agent. The smoothing agent is poorly formed and the appearance is rough. The appearance of the paired tumbling parts is not good.
Method: Select smoothing agent to improve the sealing equipment to improve the appearance of the paired tumbling parts.
3) Damage condition of the card: The so-called card injury is due to the appearance of some minor burns caused by the sliding surface injury. The linear flaws in the circumferential direction of the sliding surface and the rolling surface. The tangential flaw of the roller end surface A card injury near the collar surface of the roller end face.
Reasons: excessive load, excessive preloading. Smoothness. Foreign matter bite. The outer ring outer ring is skewed, the shaft is deflected. The accuracy of the shaft and SKF bearing box is poor.
Method: Check the size of the load. Preload should be appropriate. Improve the smoothing agent and smooth method. Check the accuracy of the shaft and SKF bearing box.
4) Cracking damage condition: The so-called cracking refers to a slight cracking due to some slanting or excessive load on the rim or roller angle of the raceway wheel.
Reason: The equipment was shocked. The load was too large.
Method: Improve the equipment method (select hot loading; use the appropriate things folder). Correct the load conditions. SKF bearing equipment is in place; the ribs are supported.
5) Crack and crack damage: The so-called crack refers to the crack damage of the rolling wheel or the rolling body. If it is used continuously, it will also contain cracks.
Cause: Excessive interference. Excessive load; Impact load. Peeling is carried out. Heat and fretting wear due to touch of the track wheel and equipment components. Heat generated by creep. Defective cone angle of the cone shaft The cylindricity of the shaft is poor. The corner radius of the shaft step is larger than the chamfer of the SKF bearing and forms an interference with the chamfer of the SKF bearing.
Method: The amount of interference is appropriate. Check the load conditions. Improve the equipment method. The shape of the shaft should be appropriate.
6) Indentation damage condition: biting into a small metal powder; time of foreign matter, etc.; dents occurring on the raceway surface or transition surface. Because of impact on equipment, etc.; concave surface formed at intervals of the roll body (Brinell hardness indentation).
Cause: Foreign matter such as metal powder bites into. The impact load during assembly or during transportation is too large.
Method: Impact bushing. Improve sealing equipment. Filter smooth oil. Improve assembly and operation.
7) Wear and damage condition: the so-called wear is due to the conflict to form the raceway surface or the rolling surface; the roller end surface; the collar surface and the concave surface of the bracket are worn.
Cause: Intrusion of foreign matter; development caused by rust and corrosion. Slippery. Slip due to irregular movement of the roll.
Method: Improve the sealing equipment. Clear the SKF bearing box. Fully filter the smooth oil. Check the smoothing agent and smooth method. Avoid non-linearity.
8) Burn damage condition: the raceway wheel, the rolling body and the holding frame are heated rapidly during the rotation until discoloration, softening, welding and damage.
Reason: Sleek bad. Excessive load (preload is too large). The speed is too large. The clearance is too small. The intrusion of water and foreign matter. The accuracy of the shaft and SKF bearing box is poor, and the deflection of the shaft is large.
Method: Study smoothing agent and smooth method. Correct the selection of SKF bearing. Discuss cooperation, SKF bearing clearance and preloading. Improve sealing equipment. Check the accuracy of shaft and SKF bearing box. Improve equipment method.
9) Rusty, corrosion damage: rust and corrosion of SKF bearings have pit rust, tumbling rust on the external surface, all rust and corrosion.
Cause: Intrusion of water, corrosive substances (lacquer, gas, etc.). Smoothing agent is not suitable. Because of the condensation of water vapor, water droplets are attached. When the temperature is high and wet, it stops. The transportation process is heavy and rust-proof. The storage condition is not suitable. Not suitable.
Method: Improve the sealing equipment. Discuss the smooth method. Anti-rust method when stopping. Improve the storage method. Pay attention to the application.
10) Equipment damage condition: Axial linear flaws formed on the raceway surface and the rolling surface during operation and disassembly.
Reasons: equipment, inner ring, outer ring skewing equipment, impact load when disassembled.
Method: Use the right thing to use the punching machine to avoid the impact load. The equipment is centered on each other.
Recommend to friends comments close window
|Bearing related knowledge|
| The problem that should be considered when the roll bearing combination is drawn |
INA stainless steel bearings "use environmental impact compressive strength"
"TIMKEN Bearing Bearing Oscillation and Temperature View" Method Vibrating Screen Bearing Disassembly and Protection Analysis Rolling Bearing Appearance View
This article links to http://
Please indicate the bearing network http://
Previous: Correction method for shaft hole closing Next: Accuracy level of rolling bearing
Gan Su Original Flavor Co.,ltd , https://www.futureperfume.com