Indian tile industry may be "smile" international market

Abstract India is one of the third-tier manufacturing countries and the third largest consumer market in the world. In the present and future, India's ceramic tile industry will develop rapidly and have great potential. The GDP of the entire country of India has grown at an annual rate of 8% over the past few years, India...
India is one of the third-tier manufacturing countries and the third largest consumer market in the world. In the present and future, India's ceramic tile industry will develop rapidly and have great potential. The GDP of the entire country of India has grown at an annual rate of 8% over the past few years, and the increasing disposable income of Indian nationals has led to a rising economic situation throughout India.

India's per capita ceramic tile consumption is about 0.5 square meters per year, which is lower than the per capita consumption of 1.52 square meters per year in China, Brazil and Malaysia. According to government forecasts, India's per capita ceramic tile consumption increased to 0.63 square meters per year in 2013, when the total consumption of the entire Indian market will reach 700 million square meters.

One of the most unusual features of the entire ceramic tile industry in India is that 45% of the Indian tile industry is “organized” and the remaining 55% is “unorganized”. It is very interesting that the market is divided into two parts according to this ratio. The companies that make up the “organized” part account for a small number. In fact, there are only 16 “organized” companies, and the number of “unorganized” companies exceeds 200. But in recent times, the number of “unorganized” companies has begun to decline, because the projects invested by several major governments have insisted that the quality of ceramic tiles must be passed and accepted by ordinary consumers. These consumers accepted these lows in the early years. Quality products, but now consumers are increasingly demanding quality, so government procurement is more willing to buy those "organized" branded products.

Indian tile industry may be "smile" international market

The manufacturing of the entire Indian tile industry consists of 27% of floor tiles and 49% of wall tiles, of which high-quality porcelain tiles account for 24% of the country's total output, up 20% from last year. This increase in the number of high quality tiles is expected to continue to grow in the coming years. In recent years, several large Indian tile manufacturers have focused on manufacturing mid-range and high-end tile products in an effort to compete with several countries in the world for producing high-quality ceramic tiles in India's domestic and export markets.

China's rising manufacturing costs clearly do not account for the cost of production compared to India's cheap manufacturing costs. It is even reported that Chinese foreman hired construction workers from India to improve high construction costs, Italy's excellent glaze manufacturers, design Companies, mold companies and even Indian oil companies have set up factories in India. India's procurement of high-quality raw materials in Italy has greatly reduced the cost of design. Today, the global ceramic tile industry is becoming more and more competitive. How does China's ceramic tile industry stand out and how to occupy the entire global ceramic tile consumer market? A solid place requires the entire tile practitioner to think.

Antimony Trioxide Masterbatch

Flame Retardant Material,White Antimony Trioxide Masterbatch,Antimony Trioxide Masterbatch Cas,Antimony Trioxide Masterbatch

HUNAN ZHONGNAN ANTIMONY&TUNGSTEN TRADING CO.,LTD , https://www.znat.com.cn