Cotton buds are a common problem in cotton buds, which seriously affects the yield of cotton and causes great losses to farmers. Therefore, understanding the law of cotton buds falling off, and clarifying the reasons for the buds falling off, has an important role in improving the yield per unit area of â€‹â€‹cotton. Let's take a look at the knowledge about cotton buds falling off:
The law of cotton buds falling off
1. In the case of bud bell falling off, the ratio of falling buds to falling bells, the general trend is that the falling bell rate is higher than the falling bud rate, and the ratio is 3:2.
2, the age of the buds falling off is 11 to 20 days after the buds are shed, and the buds are less than 20 days. Young bells that are 3 to 8 days after flowering of cotton bolls are most likely to fall off, with 3 to 5 days being the most, and younger bells of more than 10 days rarely falling off.
3. The part where the bud bell falls off generally has less buds and bells falling off, and the upper fruit buds are more shed. The buds close to the main stem are less detached, and the buds far from the main stem fall off more. However, if the density is too large and the amount of fertilizer is too much, when the cotton plant is long, the part of the bud bell is opposite to the above.
4. The period when the bud bell falls off is generally rarely shed before the initial flowering period of cotton, and gradually increases afterwards, reaching a peak at the peak of flowering and ringing, and then gradually decreasing. According to the study, the number of shedding during the flowering and ringing period from late July to early August accounted for 56% of the total shedding.
The reason why cotton buds fall off
The reasons for the detachment of cotton buds can be basically divided into: physiological shedding, pest damage and climatic factors.
1, physiological shedding
This is also the main cause of shedding. The bud bell is a common phenomenon in the process of plant growth and development, and it is a biological adaptability. The main reason is that due to the interaction of meteorological conditions and nutritional conditions, the cotton plants have metabolic disorders in the body, and the nutrition is insufficient, causing the physiological decline of the buds.
2, pest damage
Pests can cause buds to fall off directly or indirectly. Cotton aphid and cotton bollworm are direct hazards. Indirect damage of cotton aphid, cotton blight also causes an increase in bud bells.
3. Climate factors
Damage caused by storms and hail will cause the buds to fall off. In the unfavorable meteorological conditions, the lack of light in the field is the most important factor. Due to the large degree of shade in the flower bud period, the light intensity in the middle and lower parts of the cotton field is rapidly reduced, and the light compensation point cannot be achieved. The photosynthesis cannot be carried out normally, and the accumulation of nutrients is less. The bell nutrients are insufficient and fall off.
Main measures to reduce the loss of buds
1, select the fine species
It is an excellent variety with high photosynthetic efficiency, strong knot and concentration, strong resistance and low shedding rate, which is the basis for reducing the detachment of the bud.
2. Improve light conditions in cotton fields and establish a reasonable group structure
Improve light conditions in cotton fields and establish a reasonable group structure. After the closure of the line, strengthen the field management, timely pruning and topping, improve the field permeability, improve photosynthesis, and enable the photosynthesis of the middle and lower leaves to proceed normally, thus reducing the drop of the bell.
3. Scientifically carry out chemical regulation
For the high-fertilizer cotton field, by adjusting the vegetative growth and reproductive growth of cotton plants from the bud stage, controlling the plant and dwarf plant type, the field light conditions can be improved, the nutrient distribution of the plants can be coordinated, and the buds can be reduced.
4. Improve fertilizer and water supply conditions and rationally manage fertilizer and water
Reasonable management of fertilizer and water, control and combination, irrigation and drainage, fertility and fertility, promote the absorption capacity of cotton roots, and ensure the absorption and supply of nutrients. For thin cotton fields, the supply of fertilizer water is insufficient, and the application of urea is 10~15 kg/mu to prevent premature aging. When the soil is dry, it can be fertilized first and then watered.
More pesticide encyclopedia , please pay attention to China Pesticide Network
(Source: Good Agricultural Resources Network)
6 Hydrogen Peroxide,Hydrogen Peroxide,Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide,5 Hydrogen Peroxide
Rucheng Sanxing Electric Chemical Co.,Ltd , https://www.3xchemical.com